An import file containing demo content is now available for sites using the Memberlite Theme. The demo content covers basic theme features as well as the shortcodes available in the Memberlite Shortcodes plugin.
Downloading the Demo Content
The demo content file (.xml) is available on the Memberlite Theme website. We’ll continue to update and enhance the demo file as more features are added to the theme or as requests for a demonstration of specific theme features are made.
How to Set Up Your Demo Site
Demo content can be imported into a new or existing WordPress site. Just follow the steps below, omitting any steps that you already have completed for an existing site.
Install and Activate Theme
Install and Activate Plugins
Import the Demo Content
Set Up Paid Memberships Pro Levels & Pages
Assign the Menu
- Navigate to Appearance > Menus
- Assign the imported “Primary Menu” to the “Primary Menu” theme location.
Assign the Static Front Page
- Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Static Front Page
- Set “Front Page displays” to “a static page”.
- Assign “Home” to the “Front page”
- Assign “Blog” to the “Posts page”