v1.3.3 of the Memberlite Shortcodes is here. With the recent release of Memberlite v4.4 and Paid Memberships Pro v2.3, we needed to make some updates to the Memberlite Shortcodes plugin. We’ve made sure the theme is compatible with WordPress 5.4 while taking care of some minor bugs and new enhancements along the way.
This release includes new attributes for the [memberlite_subpagelist] shortcode, accessibility and SEO improvements related to image “alt” attributes, and font display issues for certain input types.
How to Update
Please update Memberlite Shortcodes from the Dashboard > Updates page of your WordPress admin. You can also get the latest version of Memberlite Shortcodes here.
The full list of changes is detailed below:
- BUG FIX: Fixed display bug for a recent post in shortcode output with no avatar or featured image.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue with
- BUG FIX: Now inheriting
input[type=submit]from thebody property.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Adjusted
memberlite_subpagelistshortcode logic to accept
post_parent="-1"to allow a meta_key query across pages, regardless of the parent.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Added alt tag to recent posts shortcode output for featured image or avatar.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Adjusted button font-family to inherit from body rather than set explicitly.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added support for
tag_idas attributes of the
- ENHANCEMENT: Now using version 5.13.0 of Font Awesome. [view all icons]
- ENHANCEMENT: Now tested up to WordPress 5.4.